Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Sohbet

Advanced

FE100 v0.3

Posted by WiiCrazy 
FE100 v0.3
August 11, 2010 09:19PM
I had released this a month ago but somehow missed to post here...

This is just an interim test release,

FE100 changes,

- Ability to save banner.bin instead of individual files for icon+logo and stuff, so extracted save is compatible with wii side savegame tools.

FE100Keygrabber changes

- Getting private stuff through a client / server mechanism. You just enter your wii's ip and click a button. NG-id, NG-key-id, NG-mac, NG-sig and NG-priv is automatically collected from your wii ready to be converted to the files that FE100 needs.

download here : FE100V0.3-ForTesting

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
twitter | blog | homepage

Re: FE100 v0.3
November 27, 2012 10:26AM
While I have no problem running older versions of FE100 on my windows 7 compy, this 0.3 version refuses to run because it complains about an incorrect side by side configuration. Any suggestions? I'd really love to get this version or later working because of the ability to output the banner.bin file. A hex editor could change a value on that and make it possible to get a copy protected save onto a wii without homebrew. At least, that's what I'm trying to accomplish.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Guests: 983 on April 14, 2024

Sohbetteki Kullanıcılar

Sohbet odalarında hiç kullanıcı yok!