Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Sohbet

Advanced

Crap General

Posted by WiiCrazy 
Re: Crap General
February 25, 2011 09:39AM
How to convert the encoding?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 10:05AM by liuhaohua.

February 25, 2011 10:05AM
I converted the encoding.

Attachments:
open | download - S.Chinese.zip (4.7 KB)
February 25, 2011 09:12PM
Well yep, now it works,

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
twitter | blog | homepage

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 09:12PM by WiiCrazy.
Attachments:
open | download - CrapChinese.PNG (30.3 KB)
February 26, 2011 07:03AM
This is better than the old one.

Attachments:
open | download - S.Chinese-1.01.rar (4.6 KB)
February 26, 2011 07:59PM
Thanks dude, I'll include the language file in the next release. It's good that more far east languages the program now covers smiling smiley

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
February 27, 2011 11:06AM
WiiCrazy
Thanks dude, I'll include the language file in the next release. It's good that more far east languages the program now covers smiling smiley

Hey man.

Good to see that you seem to be active again. Any idea on when can we expect a new release?

Another question: does Crap already have a translation for European Portuguese? If not, how should I proceed to carry it out?

Thanks in advance.
March 22, 2011 11:47PM
Hello.

I have my Cfg Usb Loader (v66c) configured to always return to channel corresponding to its forwarder, so that it opens itself again after ending each game.

Still, I would like it to behave differently when loading the games from the channels I created with Crap. In that case, I think it would make sense to return to Wii Menu instead.

I couldn't find any documentation on the parameters for Cfg Usb Loader, so I would like to ask if there is any way I can make it work like this... Currently if I end a game (either started through the Loader or a Channel), it always comes back to the Loader...

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I could fix it myself, by putting parameter in meta.xml for Cfg Usb Loader and not in app configuration. This way, as the channel created with Crap doesn't read meta.xml parameters, it works perfectly as desired.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 10:10AM by pplucky.
May 11, 2011 03:46PM
Hello!
can you please add support for the new Mighty Channels v11 (the new name of Triiforce) in the next version of Crap? This would be relly cool, beacause than it use the new cIOS rev 21 and would be able to play online WiiWare und to use SDHC Cards. Or this impossible with Mighty Channels?
May 28, 2011 03:12AM
Hey WiiCrazy,
not sure if you've been keeping up with d2x v5 or CFG USB Loader advancements, but today a new version of CFG was released that supports loading IOS reloading games via the d2x cIOS. Are you planning on updating Crap to support this feature?

Keep up the good work,
Thanks
May 31, 2011 10:44AM
i am using new version of CFG but every think work well try to use ios 222 (not 249) i say this for install from local network
February 18, 2012 03:12AM
Hello, WiiCrazy!
First, I must say thank you for sharing this amazing program.
Recently, I translated WiiGSC to korean.
I compared it with english and japanese several times.
And I just found your comment, 'it needs to be in utf-8 encoding'.
So I save it in UTF-8 encodind and tested it.(It works fine for me)
I attached "Korean.xml" file.
Thank you!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 03:39AM by airchris00.
Attachments:
open | download - Korean.zip (5.2 KB)
March 07, 2012 09:07PM
Hi airchris00,

I've added the language file. It's available with the update feature of the app. Thanks for the translation!

--
Other requesters, sorry I don't even have the source codes of the app at the moment... So I'll stay silent for them sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Guests: 983 on April 14, 2024

Sohbetteki Kullanıcılar

Sohbet odalarında hiç kullanıcı yok!