June 25, 2011 03:14PM
Here are the changes,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= WiiGSC 1.05b -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
25/06/2011 WiiCrazy/I.R.on
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Now language files and loaders can be updated with the nifty 
update interface. 

* Added proxy setting. WiiGSC uses internet when it gets the list
of blocked games and/or update manifest, update files.

download : WiiGSC-1.05b

edit: Available update is a Japanese language file hoping hoshimayuugi will provide the translation for the updated program smiling smiley

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
twitter | blog | homepage

Re: WiiGSC 1.05b is released
June 25, 2011 03:19PM
And here are the screenshots for the updated parts of the program,

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
June 26, 2011 07:09AM
I updated Japanese.
EDIT: translated "channel". thanks!

But I remembered... there is no language resource for the word "channel" yet.
I sent PM on gbatemp when the name of the app was Crapsmiling smiley
[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 12:05PM by hosigumayuugi.
Attachments:
open | download - Japanese1.05b2.zip (5.2 KB)
June 26, 2011 10:04AM
Oops my bad, that needed a code change so it will be ready for next release. I've pushed the Japanese language update. It should be in effect as of now. Thanks for the update by the way!

ps: I've tested, the feature works smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 10:07AM by WiiCrazy.
June 27, 2011 05:50PM
Yo wiicrazy, Nice work.
Thought I'd let you know that I WiiGSC 1.05b runs good under wine with mono installed on the Mac. It did crash when I clicked to select a wbfs drive, but using wbfs files is what I needed anyways. Now I don't have to boot into windows. Thanks for your diligent work. Let me know if you need something tested on this setup.
Rusty
June 27, 2011 06:02PM
Rusty
Yo wiicrazy, Nice work.
Thought I'd let you know that I WiiGSC 1.05b runs good under wine with mono installed on the Mac. It did crash when I clicked to select a wbfs drive, but using wbfs files is what I needed anyways. Now I don't have to boot into windows. Thanks for your diligent work. Let me know if you need something tested on this setup.
Rusty

Good to hear that! Then there is no problem with wbfs_file.exe then.
Drive feature uses WBFSSync's library for wbfs file system, wbfs_file.exe for ntfs and fat.

It might be related to filesystem differences. Could you run it from command line so that you can copy and paste the exception program throws? A fixable bug is there I guess.

June 28, 2011 04:30AM
Here's the log of when I click Open WBFS drive.
rusty-ii:WiiGSC sayer$ wine WiiGSC.exe
Host domain: WiiGSC.exe
child domain: MyDomain

Application Base Directory is: C:\Program Files\Wiidewii\WiiGSC
System.NotImplementedException: The requested feature is not implemented.
at System.IO.DriveInfo.GetDrives () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WiiGSC.Form1.refreshDrives () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WiiGSC.Form1.viewWBFSDrive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WiiGSC.Form1.button1_Click_1 (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.OnMouseUp (System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs mevent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp (System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs mevent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmLButtonUp (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlWindowTarget.OnMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WndProc (IntPtr hWnd, Msg msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
June 28, 2011 07:39AM
@Rusty : Problem is there are no drive names (like C: , Dsmiling smiley on mac unlike dos, windows... Let me see if I can fix it changing the drive stuff to folder stuff for Mac. Thanks for the feedback

June 28, 2011 08:41PM
Reported your new release to wii-homebrew.com where i'm active, hope it's okay for you winking smiley. Really happy that you continue your work smiling smiley.
June 28, 2011 09:10PM
@Rapisho : Thanks dude! A little bit of publicity is always good smiling smiley
7719 Downloads should be a joke though smiling smiley

If only I haven't found a few nasty bugs injected into the app during the conversion process.. Namely compilation issues affecting 64-bit windows users & batch creation button not working. these are minor bugs though.

I hope people find more bugs so I can start adding new features.

June 29, 2011 02:18AM
Schinese.xml based on 1.05b

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ5MET0M

hope to update next version .
June 29, 2011 06:56PM
kavid

Thanks for the updated language file!
I've pushed it to the server and it's available in the program.

June 29, 2011 07:00PM
kavid

Thanks for the updated language file!
I'll pushed it to the server and it's available in the program.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 983 on April 14, 2024

Sohbetteki Kullanıcılar

Sohbet odalarında hiç kullanıcı yok!