Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Sohbet

Advanced

Forwarders for uLoader and wiiflow

Posted by WiiCrazy 
Forwarders for uLoader and wiiflow
August 31, 2010 10:10PM
Just extract it over your existing Crap 3.3b installation... With these forwarders you can create channels that actually employs your existing wiiflow and/or uLoader installation...

Wiiflow & uLoader forwarder

Notes :
- uLoader doesn't have partition selection
- wiiflow should reside on /apps/wiiflow and you need at least rev148 build of this loader ( get the latest version from here )
- wiiflow automatically chooses the right partition so no partition selection needed in Crap... you can choose ios to be used in Crap.

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
twitter | blog | homepage

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2010 09:39AM by WiiCrazy.

Re: Forwarders for uLoader and wiiflow
May 21, 2011 07:24PM
Not used CRAP or uLoader for a long time, I wondered... can you send what uLoader /nand# to use as an arg ?

May 21, 2011 09:59PM
oops, sorry Slimm I just don't know what you meant by saying "/nand#".

"security, like correctness, is not an add-on feature." andrew s. tanenbaum, 5.4.4 design principles for security (operating systems, design and implementation second edition)
June 04, 2011 03:58PM
No worries m8, what I meant was could I have it select another emulated nand to load from. BUT I've sorted that non issue now, sorry for the late reply.

So.....

Something else (I posted this on gbatemp, but you might not read it, so I'll hunt you down tongue sticking out smiley )

When I make a forwarder to uloader and extract the dol to test and run it this happens.

It loads uloader and has a countdown
It freezes.

IF in the 10 seconds countdown I click load in uloader (to load the game) it loads fine.

So 2 questions really.

How can I avoid the freeze (is it the ios I selected in CRAP maybe ?)
How can I just run the dol and go straight into the game skipping the uloader screen, or at least reducing the countdown time ?

Or will this not give enough time for the emu nand to be read ? (dont think so as I can load uloader and click a game instantly and it's fine)

I'm willing to recompile uloader if needed as it's not updated anymore so it's not like I'd need to keep adding my changes often. Any help/tips appreciated as I'm not the most experienced with using either crap or uloader.

Oh, and 1 more thing FE100 has a bug, read your pm on gbatemp about it, also I can help fix it if you're interested. (ignore that just now though until I get my uloader forwarders working how I want)

June 12, 2011 02:07PM
Slimm, that intro screen is just Hermes's choice. Possibly he wanted that way, I don't think there is any technical gotcha that deems that screen before the game is loaded. Hermes is good at low level stuff but unfortunately he fails at designing guis and stuff. Of course that is what to be expected. So I think you can modify uLoader and remove that unneeded feature smiling smiley

For FE100 I've sent my reply to your PM on gbatemp...

June 26, 2011 06:09PM
uLoaders source seems pretty simple to understand, there is 1 line to get rid of the 9 second count down, and a few more to maybe load silent EG no uloader screens appearing at all.

But... I can't get many things to compile as my devkit set up was just updated and is too new (libogc) to compile uloader. I'll go back and have a look one day when I get time.

August 17, 2011 05:58AM
Hey I am very interested to hear something new about this. I would really like to boot games directly to uLoader using its nand emulation feature smiling smiley. If someone has any updated information pleeease posttt.
August 17, 2011 06:56AM
Did you fix it?? I don't know how I can compile uLoader either maybe WiiCrazy has an idea!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Guests: 983 on April 14, 2024

Sohbetteki Kullanıcılar

Sohbet odalarında hiç kullanıcı yok!